Before arriving at the Nursing Facility, please notify your physician or family doctor. Notify us when you will be arriving. And, please check with your hospital discharge planner to confirm release.
What to bring:
- A copy of your Medicare, Social Security, and all insurance cards.
- Toothbrush, razor, shaving cream, tissues, comb, and brush (all optional).
- Clothes for a week.
- Comfortable shoes.
- Pictures, photo albums, TV, and other personal touches.
- Copy of Power of Attorney & Living Will (if available).
Once You Are Admitted:
The Nursing Facility is a daily charge and credits are applied to your first billing or refunded, whichever is appropriate. The first month is prorated. Credit will be applied to the following month.
If you choose not to pay at admission, we will bill you on the 21st day of your stay or at the time Medicare services are no longer needed. Check in with the office to complete all admission paperwork on the day of admission.
Know the Following Information:
- Preferred funeral home (State law says this must be on file)
- Church preference, clergyman, telephone number, and address
- Contact and phone number in case of emergency
- Contact, address, and phone number of responsible party